Stop by and see us at the Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC) to be held May 29 through June 1, 2018 in San Diego! We will be in Booth #603 in the sold-out exhibit space along with 106 other exhibitors representing a wide field of technologies. It should be a great program with 40 technical sessions, 16 professional development courses, a panel discussion, a plenary session, a CPMT Seminar, and lots of chances for networking.
Sponsored by the IEEE Electronics Packaging Society, ECTC is the premier international event showcasing the best in packaging, components and microelectronic systems science, technology and education in an environment of cooperation and technical exchange. The Intersociety Conference on Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems (ITHERM) 2018 will also be held in the same location and on the same dates, with joint registration opportunities.
- ECTC features four days packed with technical presentations and gathers over 1,500 professionals from the global microelectronics packaging industry.
- The conference features 36 sessions of oral presentations of technical papers on a wide spectrum of topics and 16 Professional Development Courses.
- ECTC also features four interactive presentation sessions and one student poster session for technical papers.
- Plenary and Special Session featuring industry experts discussing technology status and roadmaps in key areas of interest.
- And many opportunities to network and expand your connections.
For more information on the ECTC 2018 click here.